Monday, May 07, 2007

Been better, but not complainin'

It's the 7th of May 2007, exactly one week since the last post. Last time we saw our hero, he was heading back to his office after his brief visit to the tabib's office. Today, all the antibiotics are gone, as well as the cough medication. But are his fever, cough and sniffles gone too? Let's see how he is, shall we?

The time is 1621 hours. I'm just whiling away, waiting for the punch clock to sing her merry song of freedom... I've finished the work schedule for all my 20 projects for the year, and now it's up to the Procurement Unit to settle the Letter of Awards to the con-sultans and surveyors. I only need to set up a meeting between my boss and the Procurement people sometime this week or next week. Shouldn't be too much trouble, methinks. Anyway, I've been feeling much better since last Friday the 4th. My fever is gone, so are the sniffles... Just this pesky cough that's persisting to linger and punctuate some of my sleeping hours with bouts of coughing. Which, unfortunately, would bring about a bit of sniffles with it for a while, but it will very soon dissipate into the night. So, I guess everything's much better for me. Many Arigato Gozaimasu to Tenma & Minah Celoteh for their well-wishes... Quite surprised to see their comments since they're friends of friends. I knew 1Na, Ayu and Psych put up links to this site on theirs, but never really expected other people would actually come over and read my nonsense. Anyway, like I said, it was a surprise and the surprise was a pleasant one.

Read Ayu's post and left a comment there. I feel thankful that some of us still got "reminders" about life. Although these reminders usually are jarring in nature, at the very least some of us still GET reminders in the first place. So, that's another thing to be thankful for... Friends who get "reminders" and share with others so they too, get "reminded" albeit indirectly...