Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Mixed Feelings

This might very well be my last post.












































Yes, you read it right. My last post.







































Well, at least until I get back from my 10-day PTK course anyway. I'm looking forward to going for this course. At least I'll be out of the office for 10 days. But at the same time, I think I've never been this unprepared for such a big occasion. At least my last PTK exam, I did read up a bit the day before. Not much, but turned out the stuff I was reading were the things that came out in the exams. But this time, I haven't read up on anything at all. Not only that, It's been ages since I read the newspapers. Neither have I been watching the news. Just feel like most of the news only serve to deceive, inveigle and obfuscate. So I must say that I'm totally unprepared for the next 10 days. But what the heck, if I can't get through it, at least I'm going for the experience.

I actually have something to say, but as I have to start my journey at 0630 tomorrow, I think I better call it a night. Some say I can afford to leave the house at 0700, but I'm not taking any chances. I prefer waking early, leaving at 0630, arriving there before 0700 and waiting the rest of the morning than going thru the morning traffic. So, au revoir for now...