Sunday, December 02, 2007

Addendum

My buddy asked me why I am so angry in my last two post. So now I'm telling you why in the exact words that I used...


I'm sick & tired of trying to defend civil servants everytime I meet my friends or balik kampung or meet my relatives. Everytime some foul-up is highlighted in the media, penat aku nak kena defend. Sampai aku rasa cam aku ni PRO kerajaan tak bertauliah. Even dengan semi-government macam doctors or lecturers pun aku kena bambu jugak. Nak marah depa balik, tak boleh sebab memang dah salah some of civil servants. Tapi public bukannya nak kisah either it's SOME civil servants or ALL civil servants. Bila nampak je ada salah, yang gets blamed are civil servants in general. Sikit sangat di kalangan public yang can differentiate between the actions of some and the actions of all. That's why I'm so angry.